Trojans News · Student-Athletes Need to Register or Update Final Forms

If you are a current student-athlete or will be new to Trinity in the 2019-2020 school year, you will need to update or register on Final Forms. Go to the More tab and find Athletic Forms to complete the necessary paperwork to participate in athletics. The OHSAA Physical Form (pages 1-4 ONLY) must be turned into the Athletic Office by August 1st.

If you have any questions please email Tony SanFilippo, Athletic Director, at